Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Spring Stripes and Dots

*Remember you can change the colors of the fonts and borders to your liking*

Log into your blogger account and go to your dashboard.
Click on Layout in the right hand corner of the blog which you want to apply the template.
Go to Pick New Template
Choose Minima
Click Save Template
Go to Edit HTML
Delete all of the HTML
Go to: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dk8xhn3_110f7r2jxdq
Copy all of the HTML (don't copy the small blue text at the bottom under the line)
Paste the HTML
Click Save Template
That's it!
Don't forget to tell your friends! Thanks!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I just used your spring stripes and dots for my blog that I am starting. Thanks so much!!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your templates they are so Great, all of them. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I will spread the word and tell all my fellow blogger friends. You are so wonderful at what you do.

Ashley Marie said...

I love pink and green together!

Ashley
Hippo Scraps
http://hipposcraps.blogspot.com